1. Live videos
For those who have a good number of following various social platforms as YouTube Live, Facebook Live and other streaming services which made it easy to connect with your audience. These platforms afford you to talk with your followers and potential users.
Live videos are very effective for announcements, behind-the-scenes activities, and product information videos. Constant video clips updates can continuously engage your audience, as much as longer live video sessions can be a way to go deeper with your followers through Question &Answer sessions and as well as direct chats.
Tips for video
• Invest in the right technology. Lightings and sound are important.
• Do a check on your devices to make sure all your technologies are working.
• Use scheduling tools, such as Facebook’s Premiere, to make your video more visible for better participation.
• Promote your livestreams well ahead of time on your social media accounts.
• Be consistent in your program say weekly for your audience.
2. Behind the scenes videos
Behind the scene videos tends to be more personal as it showcase day-to-day operations,offices, processes, and more. Behind the scene also capture employees’ interviews, talk with vendors, or with your best customers. These things are designed to give prospective customers/followers a better idea of who you are and how your company works.
This kind of video is designed to build trust and brand identity. Brands becomes exceptional with this kind of video as it dig gives the users opportunity to dig down into that compared to other on-screen brand displays. A memorable behind-the-scenes video can grow a relationship between company and customer – and if the video is entertaining or sufficiently informative, it will be shared.
Tips for Behind-the-scenes video
• Infuse these videos with personality.
• Incorporate customers, vendors, or employees into the videos.
• Think about the little things that employees do routinely that your customers might find interesting.
• The video should tell the story of your products, your brand, and your people.
3. Tutorial videos
Tutorial videos are the most appealing and the most frequently shared on social media. This kind of video is designed to relate your products and services or can be broader topics that relate to your audience and the industry at large.
Such Tutorial videos must be clear, entertaining and educational. It need to be long to show every step and short enough to be engaging as long as the interest of the audience and sustained. Emphasized the most important information in the first minute, while the total video shouldn’t be longer than a few minutes.
Tutorial video tips
• Do a survey or research about what tutorials your followers would be most interested to watch.
• Be active in comments and respond to messages throughout the video’s live presentations.
• Make sure you engage tools or techniques your followers have or understand.
• Be very clear in your videos and to the point so that your followers can easily follow.
• Have a clear call to action at the end.